Saturday, December 1, 2012

Smart Banana

The time has just flown by, and we've all been so busy the past few months with a million different things.  Anna is just loving school, and she is excelling at it too.  I had a conference with Miss Kochan not too long ago, and she raved about what a wonderful girl Anna is (not that I didn't already know, but it's great to hear it from someone objective!).  She is just so smart, especially when it comes to numbers; with just a little help, she can even count all the way to 100!  She did a math problem this morning too.  I was about to take a shower, and I told her to pick out some books to read with Daddy.  She picked out 3 Christmas books and said she'd pick out 2 regular books.  I asked her how many that made total.  Anna thought about it for a couple seconds and said, "Five!"  It was pretty amazing, I must say.  She's done that before too, but I've never seen her work out the problem in her head like that.  Her 1:1 counting skills are incredible as well.  I hope the novelty of school doesn't wear off anytime soon, because I must say that I do love how much she enjoys it!

No comments:

Post a Comment