Saturday, January 9, 2010

Little Miss DJ



Yesterday we were playing in Annie's bedroom, listening to a Sesame Street cd. She must have seen me change the track, because she immediately scurried over to the cd player and started pressing the buttons. She got a kick out of changing the songs, starting them over, fast-forwarding them, etc, and continued to do it for quite some time! That girl is so observant and never seems to miss anything. While I was getting my coffee ready this morning she opened the garbage can and started taking out the trash. What a mess! She also loves taking ALL of her books off the shelves. Such a fun game. I'm trying to teach her the "Let's Put Everything Back In Its Place" game, but I'm not having much luck.

Anna's become an imitator. If you make a sound, she'll make it back. Plus, just today she started putting her hands on her head every time you say, "Oh, no!" It's so hilarious.

No comments:

Post a Comment