Thursday, January 7, 2010

Daddy-less




On Tuesday Tim left for a 15 day trip to the Philippines, so Anna and I have been on our own the past couple days. We've been doing well though; we're having fun playing together, and thankfully she's also at the age where she likes to explore and amuse herself. It's allowed me to get my stuff ready for the next day before it gets too late in the evening. Anna has been doing this adorable wiggly dance to the worm (or caterpillar?) that Grammie got her, but I haven't been able to catch it on film. If I do I'll have to post it. We went over to Downers Grove last night to hang out with Grammie, Grampy, and Uncle Dano, so that was pleasant (especially since it's been a little quiet around here). Anna has been sleeping a little better at night this past week too, so that's good. I just hope she keeps getting better and better at it.

Today we've been having a blizzard of sorts, so that's been kind of fun. We never get snow days, so of course I had to drive in it, which is NOT fun. Oh well, they kept up with the plowing reasonably well this time. I would really like Anna to be able to go out and play in the snow, but it's so cold outside that it's not possible. I think it might warm up to close to 30 next week, so hopefully she will get a chance to do it then! It will be interesting to see how she reacts to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment