Thursday, February 18, 2010

Walking!!


Tonight my little girlie did something new for the first time, and something we've been waiting anxiously for - she walked! At first it was just a couple steps to me in Auntie Loonie's kitchen. Then I stepped away from her to see if she would do it again, and she took even more steps to get to me! I think the next time she did it tonight it was after she ate, and I wanted to see if she would do it again. That time, she took the most steps of all; it had to be at least 5, and she didn't even fall! She definitely doesn't seem to prefer walking to crawling yet, especially when I try to film it. Every time I would try to record it on my phone, she would drop down and start crawling... little stinker.

I was so glad that she decided to walk while with Auntie Loonie. It's been a rough couple weeks for her, and especially the past day. We were actually spending some time with her to help cheer her up after the passing of our favorite pet. Anna definitely succeeded in bringing us smiles tonight! I'm so proud of her, and I hope that she realizes that she doesn't have to be so afraid anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment