Monday, March 15, 2010

I Win!


On Monday Anna B was cracking me up with her fascination with these old running medals that I have in her play room. She was looking at the straps, so I took them down, showed them to her, and then put them on her for fun. She DID NOT want to take them off! She got a kick out of clinking them together, walking around with them, and taking them off and back on by herself. I was quite impressed with her ability to do that, but I was also flabbergasted as to why it was so amusing. How could they not be weighing her down, making it difficult to walk? I have no idea. She amused herself with them for at least an hour, and she probably would have continued if it hadn't been snack time. Anna was definitely not happy when I finally took them away.


No comments:

Post a Comment