Thursday, March 4, 2010

Ready, Set, Go!


Anna might actually take off any day now! I've never seen her walk so much as she did tonight. She was taking steps all over the place, and I didn't even have to prompt her or help her at all! I must admit that I was starting to think that she would never want to walk, and there was this silly, irrational thought in my head that I'd be carrying around a stubborn 5 year old! Thank goodness I'm wrong again. I took off all her clothes tonight as she was running around and let her be "Nature Girl," as Grampy calls it. It's pretty obvious from the pictures that she has gotten her appetite back! It's funny to think that I was concerned about her losing weight just a couple of weeks ago! She's making up for it with a vengeance, for sure. The only bad thing so far about her increased speed and mobility nowadays is that it is becoming impossible to take a decent picture. By the time the picture takes she's halfway across the room. I guess we will have to settle for blurry action shots for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment