Friday, March 26, 2010

My Little Rocker


Anna and I have been having quite a week without Daddy. He's in the Philippines yet again, so we've been on our own since Sunday morning. Monday was nice enough for us to spend outside, but every other day has been pretty chilly. Last night was downright COLD, with crazy high winds too. Ms. B got to spend the evening at Auntie Loonie's while I went to open house, so at least she got to have some fun indoors.

Tonight my little girlie was being a hot shot by climbing in and out of her rocker all by herself! I've never seen her do this before, and I was very impressed that she could do it so well, without even once slipping and hurting herself! I think you can tell by the picture that she is very proud of herself.

She was also talking a lot today, and she kept saying, "Beebow!" very loud and enthusiastically. No idea what it actually means, but it's quite a fun sound that I repeat back to her frequently. It might have something to do with playing or going to the park, because she was saying it while she was standing at the screen door. Then again, it could also have something to do with shoes, because she kept grabbing those too. She tends to do that, so I can't be sure. Tomorrow we will be spending the day with "the clucky ladies," so naturally we're going to have lots of fun! Tim will be back on Wednesday, and by then it's supposed to be getting warm! I can't wait!!

No comments:

Post a Comment