Friday, April 30, 2010

Spring... Finally!





The weather here finally got warm again, so of course that fuels Anna's obsession with the bebow even more. Today she got to go over there in a t-shirt and capris (but because they're sized 18 mos, they're actually the length of pants), and of course she just didn't want to leave. She made a couple friends, girls who were much older than her... but they were really sweet, and Anna seemed to like them a lot. She amazes me with how well she runs now, and to think that she couldn't even walk a couple months ago. I'm thinking that I might have a very conscientious little girlie, who wants to be perfect at everything... fun fun fun.

I could do without her picky eating, that's for sure. And she's so opinionated now, like sometimes she refuses to eat unless she's feeding herself (that's fun, let me tell you), or she won't leave the park, even if it's bed time. She has a fit any time I make her do something she doesn't want to do. Of course I'm worried that she's getting way too spoiled, and that somehow I'm ruining her wonderful disposition, but my hope is that this is one of those toddler phases that won't stick around too long... we'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment