Saturday, April 3, 2010

Visit to the Easter Bunny


Last weekend us girls (Tim still in the Philippines) went to the Riverside Mall to let Anna meet the Easter Bunny for the first time! First we did a little shopping, mostly trying to find shoes for Ms. B to wear on Easter, but we had no luck. It was getting pretty late, and she hadn't taken her nap yet, so I just assumed that the whole encounter would be a big fat disaster... however, I was in for a surprise. There wasn't much of a line, which also surprised me, so I decided that we should just go for it before she completely melted down. I took her up there, put her down, and let her walk up to him herself. She did so, sat on his knee, and was very happy indeed about it. When I picked her up to go pay for the pictures, she wanted me to put her back down so that she could go back over to him. She ran back over there, right up to him, and wanted to get back on his lap. Seriously, she LOVED him and didn't want to leave. She was so excited it was the cutest thing ever! Eventually I had to pick her up so that we could go and others could have their turns, and that was the first time she cried. Ever since then, every time she sees a bunny she gets very excited. Who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment